03 Oct What Online Campaigns Can Do For Your Company
Unfortunately, your website cannot attract visitors by magic. Without using effective methods to draw the traffic that generates leads, your site is bound to underperform. While it may seem like magic to those who are unfamiliar with website optimization and digital marketing, there are two primary methods to attract visitors — optimization for organic traffic and pay-per-click advertising campaigns. Both require work and research, and both can produce great results. The best results come from a combination of both organic and pay-per-click (or PPC) methods.
Pay-per-click is a form of online advertising in which businesses pay a certain amount every time someone clicks their ad. One of the most popular forms of advertising, PPC allows you to bid for ad placement in a search engine’s sponsored links when visitors search for particular keywords. Google Ads, formerly known as Google AdWords, is the most popular pay-per-click advertising platforms, allowing you to create ads that appear to users searching on Google.
Therefore, if you want to increase your web traffic and improve your conversion rates, you need to consider a PPC advertising strategy with Google Ads.
How to Grow Your Business with Google Ads
Search engine advertising with Google allows you to uniquely target your specific audience in a way other digital advertising methods cannot provide to the same extent. Google Ads allow for multiple targeting methods to help ensure your ads will be seen by the most relevant and likely customers who are searching for your services or products.
You can grow your business with Google Ads by:
Achieving Your Marketing Initiatives — You can optimize your ads to make sure users take the action you want them to take with clickable options to call your business, visit your website, install your app, and more!
Optimizing Keyword Selections — Choose specific keywords relevant to your ads and your audience, with additional optimization for time of day to display your ads, general location of users, and for the language(s) being used to search.
Finely Targeting Your Audience — Using Google ads to advertise on other websites and mobile apps via the Google Display Network, you can choose to target your audience based on age and interests as tracked by Google.
Paying for Only What You Want — You are the master of your own campaign with the ability to choose the limit of what you are willing to pay for clicks on your ad, which is based on the bids you make for your keywords.
Tracking Ad Performance — Google provides almost immediate tracking and analytics of ad performance, allowing you to make adjustments in real-time.
Cross-Platform Advertising — You aren’t limited just to desktop users, as Google ad campaigns are also compatible with mobile devices and apps.
Local SEO Can Boost Business
Building an effective PPC campaign with Google Ads is no easy undertaking. Let’s take a look at some of the most important secrets to Google Ads campaign success, especially when it comes to local SEO.
1. Gain a customer mindset. — How would your customers search for your business, services or content? Understanding and brainstorming about your buyer personas will be crucial to choosing the right keywords for your ad campaign. Google’s Keyword Planner is an invaluable tool for analyzing and selecting keywords.
2. Target locally. — Someone on the other side of the country is less likely to be in need of your business than someone nearby. Focus your ad campaign keywords on your local area, such as by including your city name and keywords related to your business — for example, “Manchester Italian Restaurants.” You can also select specific regions for your ads, optimizing the number of relevant users who are likely to see and click on your ad.
3. Invest in your website. — Your website should be optimized for the moment users click on your ad and arrive. This can be done through specific landing pages or product pages corresponding to your ad. Linking your Google Analytics account to your Google Ads account will help you get a better understanding of your ad performance and how to optimize.
4. Watch your competitors. — Your competitors are trying to reach the same customers that you are targeting. Therefore, it’s important to know what tactics they are using with their advertising campaigns so you can both imitate their strategy while also standing apart. In the keyword panel of Google Ads, you can see the keywords your competitors use.
5. Optimize for periods of time. — Google Ads provides flexibility to set the amount of time you want your campaigns to run. The Campaigns tab in Google Ads can help you manage when to run your campaigns, as well as help you manage your keywords.
When Is the Best Time to Run Your Ads?
Just because the internet is always up and running doesn’t mean that you have to advertise on it every second of the day, especially if you are a small business. Google Ads allows you to control the times of day you want your PPC campaign to run, along with the overall period of time (weeks, months, etc.). Running your ads on Google during your regular business hours will ensure customers contact you when you can assist them, and it helps save on your marketing budget!
Google Ads and PPC Experts
If you are looking to improve your digital marketing and online advertising efforts for your small business, consider Virtual Stacks Systems UK for experienced, successful Google Ads and PPC campaign strategies. Our PPC and SEO specialists take care of the research, monitoring, and analysis of your ads, so you can spend more time on your business! Contact us today to learn more.